For example, a video explaining a network architecture may need to stay within the IT department, so the creator of the video can restrict that video to those team members in a group called "IT."
1. Create and manage Groups:
Watch this video for a quick overview:
As an ilos Admin, you can create and edit Groups under Account Settings > Manage Groups:
- Click Add Group to create a new Group.
- Edit the name of a Group under Manage Groups.
- Add and remove users under both Manage Groups and Manage Users.
2. Restrict a video to a certain Group(s):
Underneath a video, open up the Permissions:
- Select "Only people in specific groups."
- Choose the Group(s) you'd like to restrict the access to.
- Click Done when you're finished.