We know that a big struggle when creating videos is keeping them organized. This is why we introduced Collections, which can be used by individuals and Teams to organize content.
Start out with this video for an overview of how to navigate the content page, and then continue below for more details on Content management and Collections.
Viewing your content:
- Users can switch between Grid View and List View by toggling the icons in the top right of the screen.
- Use the Filters and Sorting options to get to the right video faster.
The content page is divided into two main sections:
1. My Content
This is where you can access all of your videos.
- Recent videos: Your ten most recent videos.
- Starred videos: Star your frequently used videos for quick access.
- Shared with Me: Videos your team members have shared with you in app.
- Collections: Arrange your content into as many Collections as you'd like. Collections are just a way of organizing content; they don't dictate video Permissions.
- Uncategorized: All your videos that have not been placed into a personal or team collection
- All: Click here to see all of your videos.
2. Team Content
- All: Click here to see all Team Content.
- Team Collections: Admins and Creators can add Collections here that can be accessed by the whole Team. Content can be organized here in ways that benefits everyone.
Watch this video to get a better grasp on Collections:
Adding videos to Collections
- Drag and Drop videos into your Collections.
- To select multiple videos:
- Click and drag the cursor across videos.
- Hold Shift and click a range of videos.
- Hold Ctrl/Cmnd and select a set of videos.