Start out with this video for an overview of how to navigate the content page, and then continue below for more details on Content management and Categories/Collections.
Viewing your content:
- Users can switch between Grid View and List View by toggling the icons in the top right of the screen.
- Use the Filters and Sorting options to get to the right video faster.
The content page is divided into two main sections:
1. My Content
This is where you can access all of your videos.
- Recent videos: Your ten most recent videos.
- Shared with Me: Videos your team members have shared with you in app.
- Collections/ Categories: Arrange your content into as many collections and categories as you'd like. These just allow you to organize content; they don't dictate video Permissions.
- Uncategorized: All your videos that have not been placed into a personal or team collection
- All: Click here to see all of your videos.
2. Team Content
- All: Click here to see all Team Content.
- Team Collections/ Categories: Admins and Creators can add Collections here that can be accessed by the whole Team. Content can be organized here in ways that benefits everyone.
Watch this video to get a better grasp on Collections:
Adding videos to Collections
- Drag and Drop videos into your Collections.
- To select multiple videos:
- Click and drag the cursor across videos.
- Hold Shift and click a range of videos.
- Hold Ctrl/Cmnd and select a set of videos.